Latest topics
» Stonehowl dollz
Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm by Nightsea

» Non-EQ Doll Long Thread
Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:24 pm by Nightsea

» Long Doll Thread
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:44 am by Nightsea

» My preservers; Twigcurl, Waterdrop, etc.
Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:44 pm by Nightsea

» the character Nightsea
Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:48 am by Nightsea

» Dollz of Other Elf Friends
Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:30 am by Nightsea

» Jeedai's Preserver Nest v2
Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:21 pm by Jeedai

» What happened?
Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:13 pm by katcombs

» Jeedai's Post-Scroll-Of-Colors Dolls
Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:45 am by Jeedai

Affiliates

Jeedai's Personal Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeedai's Personal Characters

Post by Jeedai on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Name: Monsoon

Sex: Female
Birth-tribe: Crescent Caves Holt (World Of Danen's rainforest tribe)
(Monsoon was created by me, specifically to fit in the World Of Danen 'verse)
Family: Lifemates Ayla(m) and Whiterain (f), foster parents Sailen(m) and Aries(f), foster siblings Ash(m) and Changeling(f)
Appearance: Slender but athletic. Light Blue eyes. Dark blonde hair, worn in long bangs and a high ponytail. Brown birthmarks running down the right side of her next. Somewhat more tanned than the rest of her people, due to time spent in high up in the jungle canopy.
Attire:Prefers two-piece, mid-drift bearing, outfits composed of multiple colored pieces in a camouflage theme. Often wears a hood, long boots and fingerless gloves, all brown leather, to shield her from the elements. Always wears a pair of carved amber earrings, which belonged to her birth-mother.
Role: Scout, recovering troublemaker.
Magic: Limited shapeshifting.
Skills: Stealth, climbing, scouting, swimming, running, weather watching, honey-hunting, pranking. Her cubsitting skills gets mixed reviews (cubs enjoy it, but their parents worry about what she's teaching them).
Personality: Mischevious, playful, flirtatious, energetic. Dangerous when bored :biglaugh:.
Background: Orphaned as a child, and raised as a big sister to the children of the couple who took her in. A hyperactive child, she was handed over to the tribe's master scout to teach her patience and stillness. Briefly lost her little sister to a kidnapping on her watch, and later took part in the girl's rescue. During that dark and grieving period, she became involved with the apprentice tanner Whiterain, who had lost a cub, and their grief brought them together into a couple. Together they pursued Ayla, the chief's son, someone they had both been attached to -separately- in their pasts. Now all three of them are committed lifemates.

(Defunct)EDA Archive Page: [link='http://eda.of-the-night.com/monsoon.html ']http://eda.of-the-night.com/monsoon.html[/link]

Drawings by Elftanner (click to embiggen):
[link='http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif][/link] [link='http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif][/link] [link='http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif][/link]

Vector-ink by me, over an RPG Template:

Micros (by me):

Shapeshifted Forms (Camoflage, Feline, Aquatic, Human-form, Merform):

"Modern" Monsoon (started as a take on something started by Tynami/Katcombs):

Alternate Bases (previously archived on the EDA site):

Last edited by Jeedai on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Jeedai

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeedai's Personal Characters

Post by Jeedai on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Name: Sparklespray

Birth-tribe: Tidewater Holt (Rosetta Tales aquatic tribe)
(Sparklespray was created and named by Rosetta Tales' creators, but all info below except names is from my own head.)
Family: Father Agate, Mother Glitter (deceased)
Appearance: Fishtailed mer-elf. Sky-blue armfins and handwebbing. Very fine sky-blue scales from head to waist. Larger dark purple scales along tail. Her tail and pelvic fins start dark red at their base and gradient to bright red at the tips. Deep red hair, long, wavy and unruly. Usually worn pulled back away from her face. Orange eyes, wide smile. Ears are slightly longer top and bottom than average.
Attire: Colors are dark reds and magentas. Typically just wears a simple halter top (child/teen) or sash (adult) to cover her breasts. Collects silver jewlery; her collection includes a headband, circlet, several necklaces, and a pendant with an amethyst in the center.

Role: Memory keeper, story teller, cubsitter.
Magic: Lightshaping.
Skills: Story telling, star watching, joke telling, singing, keeping children entertained and occupied.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, always with a tale to tell. Uses her lightshaping powers primarily to accentuate her role as an entertainer. Not an adventurous elf, but since she's come into her lightshaping powers, she's gotten reeled in to more and more of her agemate's adventures.
Background: Her mother Glitter died in childbirth, and as a result of her father's grief she had a distant and troubled relationship with him for much of her childhood. She escaped into the world of other people's stories and the history of the tribe, and in time she became a memory keeper herself.

(Defunct)EDA Archive Page: [link='http://eda.of-the-night.com/sparklespray.html ']http://eda.of-the-night.com/sparklespray.html[/link]

Drawing by Icemoon (click to embiggen)
[link='http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif'][/link]

Micros by me:

Assorted Bases:

By Katcombs (tail recolor by me):
Jeedai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeedai on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:06 pm

RIVER TWINE HOLT CHARACTERS

Name: One-Leg

Sex: Male
Tribe: River Twine Holt (wolfrider)
Previous Name: Was called Axehand before the accident that resulted in the loss of his left leg below the knee.

Extensive CiS and image gallery here: [link='http://www.rivertwine.com/members/cisdisplay.php?id=9 ']http://www.rivertwine.com/members/cisdisplay.php?id=9 [/link]

(dolls by me, drawings below by other artists. See his RTH page for full credits)

Name: Thumbprint
Childhood Name: TBD
Preserver Name: Nicefriend Dig-Dig
Birthdate: TBD
House: House Of Scholars
Occupation: (Not sure what to call it, but she's the 'handler' or steward for Trickleclaw, a Preserver that was captured during the ancient rebellion against the Palace Keepers)

Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black, unadorned, just above waist-length, usually held away from her eyes via a head scarf.
Physical Appearance:
Height/Build: 4'6"
Clothing: Typical attire is a short-sleeved orange dress and purple jacket, both trimmed in white. White head-scarf. When working with Trickleclaw she wears a leather bracer, emblazoned with her House icon, usable as a perch. Has a preference for wearing boots over going barefoot.
Jewelry: Rarely wears any (Access to Trickleclaw's aviary requires her to clear anything on her person through security checkpoints, and taking baubles on and off is too much bother)
Special Possessions: A gilded cage, used on the rare occasions when she takes Trickleclaw out of its containment area.
Weapons: Politics

Skills: TBD
Hobbies/Pastimes: TBD

Family:
   Mother: Cauldron
   Father: Inkstain
   Siblings: TBD
   Children (if any) :TBD
Marriage Partner/Lover(s): TBD
Friends/Other:TBD

Personality: Always very polite; condescendingly so towards those whom she sees as rivals or just doesn't like.
History: TBD...
Blurb: Here is the original blurb that was in this post: "Scholar with some access to the some of the secured knowledge of her Caste, and current steward of the captive Preserver Trickleclaw. Around 350-400 years old. Primary motivation would be to free Trickleclaw from captivity. Possibly raised in a closet-dissident household, as well."

Last edited by Jeedai on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Jeedai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeedai on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Though the waters above were bathed in the light of a noontime sun, the waters at these depths were never any lighter than a purple twilight. Billowing clouds of white soot pumped out from the thermal vent. Slimy mats of bacteria and massive colony of tubeworms huddled around each crack and crevice, and spread out as far as the nutrients absorbed from the caustic brine would let them spread. Which was an awful long way, and out from that colony there were clams, mollusks, snails, and countless other beings looking for their place at the bounty.

Though vital to the food chain, area was too hot, too toxic, for elves to Survive in for longer than a few moments.

Except, of course, for Tidebreak, since she had come into the sheilding power that earned her the new tribe-name she was still getting used to. The heat and acidity no longer bothered her, not so long as she could maintain the protective energy coursing around her. But she want here today to collect food or useful spit-stones for her tribe. She swam away from the vents themselves and leveled out in water that while still very warm and bitter was tolerable.

It was there that she centered herself, floating amongst the bioluminescent shrimp and fish, and performed the trick that she had been teaching herself for weeks. She turned her shield in on itself, and swam far enough away from the vent that she could no longer make out the individual soot-plumes that made up the cloud of expunged debris.

Tidebreak found to her delight that, though away from the singular source of heat, she was still quite warm.

And if I can keep in heat, I can keep in pressure!

A surge of bioluminescent colors running up her arm blared her excitement to the world as she followed the slope of the submerged volcano up, up and up. Past the natural pressure-boundaries that make even an elder sick from 'thin water'. Past the spot where her lost playmate Plomi had died of the bends trying to escape a circle-biter shark. Past everything her kin knew and into a sea of light brighter than any elf alive had ever seen.

There was exploring to do!

Name: Tidebreak

Birth-tribe: TBD
Family: TBD
Appearance: Short and stocky body (If she had legs, she'd be a Wolfrider's height, and not one of the tall ones.) Wide large eyes with enormous pupils to catch light and reflect it back as well. Well muscled, with small breasts. Blue-grey skin that appears almost blue-black in her native environment. Thick fins on head, arms, sides, and tail to push through the water. Her skin and fins are bio-luminescent.
Attire:None. Her folk use bioluminescent 'light-sign' to communicate and express emotion, and for personal decoration/identification. Clothes and get in the way of that, and jewelry is pointless unless its providing its own lightsource. She can produce any color, but has a personal preference for electric blue.
Magic: Shield casting.
Skills: A relatively young elfess learning to take advantage of a recently discovered power.
Personality/ Background: (Never really had the chance to develop her, but I intended her deep-sea race as the aquatic equivalent of Go-Backs combined with Plainsrunner; isolated nomadic groups living in a harsh environment, with limited resources, magic lines starting to dwindle out, semi-nomadic lifestyle. They can send but not speak. With the exception of Tidebreak (thanks to her powers) they cannot survive in the low-pressure waters that Wavedancers consider normal.)

Micros by me:

Assorted Bases:

Realistic Doll base by Moonmoss. (I revised/darkened my edit of how she would look beached/ in direct sunlight, gave her more color)

a male deep-elf template for reference

Drawing by Vojira

Model sheet by myself... based on Wendy Pini's Nightfall model sheet but not traced from it.

Last edited by Jeedai on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeedai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeedai on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm

If people want to zip up to the One-Leg write-up, I've added a writeup for Thumbprint, a troll I introduced to the River Twine Holt site.

. . .

And finally posting a bunch of other characters I've played or invented here...

Five Holts Seahorse and Squid

(Like Sparklespray, I didnt create the character, but I did create their visual designs)

Three Moons Holt: Arn'Miri, Salt-Top, Thickfang, Yatton

World Of Danen: Aayla, Aileen, Damphand, Drinidain and Vistan, Pyre, Vine, Web, Zetta

(Aileen drawing lineart by ElfTanner, vector-inked and colored by me)
(I found the dragon template on deviantArt)

... and a sea-lion blooded elf I made up just 'cuz

Last edited by Jeedai on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeedai

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonmoss on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:54 pm

I found a Monsoon I have done at some point..you can add it to the collection of her pictures and I'll delete this post after that so your personal character post is kept nice and tidy Smile

Moonmoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeedai on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:01 am

Moonmoss wrote:I found a Monsoon I have done at some point..you can add it to the collection of her pictures and I'll delete this post after that so your personal character post is kept nice and tidy Smile

Moonmoss: I have those Very Happy , and your Web and whatever else you've done of my PCs.

I will be putting together a post of everyone's gifts, but it will take more time to prep it. Should be up sometime this weekend.

(hold for editing)
Jeedai

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonmoss on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:23 am

ah, ok Smile Sorry about rushing in like that...thought your PC's were done already. Can't wait to see them all here then!

Moonmoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeedai on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 am

No prob.

I very much appreciate the work others have done on my guy and gals, and I had considered tacking all the gits and whatnot onto the ends of the respective posts. But then I decided that wouldn't do, so they'll get a single post when I have time to set it up.
Jeedai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeedai on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Emoticon project (2010)

Jeedai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeedai on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 am

GIFTS/ VARIANTS FROM OTHER EDA MEMBERS

Elfeneyes

Embala