Latest topics
» Stonehowl dollz
Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm by Nightsea

» Non-EQ Doll Long Thread
Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:24 pm by Nightsea

» Long Doll Thread
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:44 am by Nightsea

» My preservers; Twigcurl, Waterdrop, etc.
Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:44 pm by Nightsea

» the character Nightsea
Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:48 am by Nightsea

» Dollz of Other Elf Friends
Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:30 am by Nightsea

» Jeedai's Preserver Nest v2
Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:21 pm by Jeedai

» What happened?
Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:13 pm by katcombs

» Jeedai's Post-Scroll-Of-Colors Dolls
Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:45 am by Jeedai

Affiliates

Stonehowl dollz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stonehowl dollz

Post by Nightsea on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Here are the dollz I have made for Tymber's Stonehowl holt elves.

Some may not be canon looks, as these are my dollz based only on text descriptions, usually.  Ask Tymber if the look is even close to what he wants...only he can say for sure!  

Stonehowl is at: http://www.tawmis.com/stonehowl/index.html

--Nightsea

Last edited by Nightsea on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightsea

Back to top Go down

Snowcloud

Post by Nightsea on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:22 pm

My newest ones are guesses about the look of Snowcloud, a character from his latest grabbag submission:

For myself I have chosen to give her shoulder or longer hair, orange very pouty, full lips.  I picked an outfit that is pale olive green and brown, with a feather ornament. She carries a sword and sometimes a shield too.  She has green-laced vambraces (the lace may be metal instead, but always it is green) on top of brown leather. I also picked brown shoulder leathers (epaulettes) and one brown leaf arm cuff.
She has per Tymber officially: white hair and green eyes.

--Nightsea

Last edited by Nightsea on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 14 times in total
Nightsea

Back to top Go down

Stonehowl Dollz

Post by Nightsea on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Shadow:

Fernglade:
Wildthorn:

Shadeseeker:

Moonsong:

Rosethorn:

Foxhair:

Stream:

Starmane:

wolf:

Mooneyes (chief's wolf):

Elktamer:

Older Spearbearer type:

Last edited by Nightsea on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 12 times in total
Nightsea

Back to top Go down

Re: Stonehowl dollz

Post by Nightsea on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:28 am

Stillbreeze (based off art by someone else):

Clouddreamer:

Last edited by Nightsea on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:05 am; edited 12 times in total
Nightsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightsea on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:55 am

I'm going to post text descriptions based on the dollz, all my dollz are made up looks.  If you want to know if Tymber likes them, gives them official status, you must ask him.

Shadow is based on Cutter.  So my version has Cutter's head and just black hair in same style.  His outfit was also taken from things suggested by Tymber...black pants and grey fur.

Fernglade: bright blonde (very yellow) hair, short side part.  Has an axe, ornate silver with round pomel and feather adorments. Green cape, teal blue pants, dark blue midriff corset with green over the bust.  Teal headband with diamond shapped stone in center. All made up by me except basic hair and eye color. Black boot with teal straps.  Two dark charcoal belts.

Wildthorn: I based my dollz on someone else's art.  One shoulder cape of fur, brown leather pants and halter style top.  Axe. Blonde with braid(s). One fur armcuff.

Shadeseeker: long sleeved black top with silver trim, pointed collar.  Leather pants, shins covered in fur, black boots with silver studs around. belt with skull and dangles.
Touseled black hair that sticks up (I think this hairstyle idea is from Tymber somewhere?). Knife or scythe. Has a wolf and is a good hunter.

Moonsong's outfit I made up completely.  She is an archer with a silver or blueish metal bow.  She has a dark blue sleeveless star-cutout bodysuit (neck gets covered almost to chin). I chose to give her curly hair, and I've made it a bit more "steel color" to offset the Timmain typecast and differentiate her from Snowcloud.  She wears a belt with front panel and cuffed boots.

Rosethorn...has the hairstyle and color in the smallest doll...two curls stick outward like thorns for her name.  Slightly orangey-blonde hair down just beyond her shoulders.
I believe the aqua-marine eyes are right too.  He liked the two piece brown/pale yellow outfit better, but I kept the one that goes with her rose theme just as an alternate.
See thru gauze, petal shapes.  Delicate. The white boots with pink swirls are also a good fit.

Foxhair...hot red hair.  Red body suit with brown strappy overlay.  She's supposed to be the sexy one!  I keep putting her with a fox, but she's not bonded with one or is she, Tymber?

Stream, the etherial healer.  Red hair, green eyes.  I have her outfit as a blue and silver bikini type thing, but of course it isn't practical at all.  But pretty.  She has light blue or green gems and silver dangles.  She likes blue and green and gossamer wraps.  Leaf motif pops in now and then.  She should keep the silver metal tiara or head gear...maybe she has a few different shapes? Red lips to match her hair.  Hair is only just reaching her shoulders, but curly on bottom.

Starmane...also in an impracticle but pretty outfit.  Blue one piece bathing suit style with gossamer belt or scarf.  White curling trim on bustline.  Her long black hair is in a very Pulled Up style...held with silver hair clasp (round, two circles one on top slightly smaller).  Dark green eyes. Also gave her dark pink lips. The blue boots split in front and fluted at the sides are cool.

Stillbreeze: dark brown hair, wavy worn down.  Brown eyes, pink lips.  Orangey-yellow skirt, tank style top that wraps closed in front.  White fur boots and armbands. One silver armband with wolfhead (like Bearclaw's).

Clouddreamer
Officially: "female, tanner, Auburn Hair, Green Eyes, Deceased"  Made by me: Made her as a tanner that likes to wrap things in strips!  Moonshade's colors,
necklace a bit like Crescent's...round purple beads.  Hair in two loop braids on each side, covering her ears!

All this is just text to describe the dollz.  Remember...I'm just playing in Tymber's world here folks!--NS

Last edited by Nightsea on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 13 times in total
Nightsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightsea on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Foxhair, Snowcloud, Stillbreeze & Clouddreamer: Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer!

http://www.dolldivine.com/viking-maker.php
Nightsea

Back to top Go down

Sailor Senshi3 maker

Post by Nightsea on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Nightsea

Back to top Go down

Goddess Stonehowl

Post by Nightsea on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Blues:
Nightsea

Back to top Go down